News & Information
- On March 16, 2015, The Hinsdale Police Department is pleased to announce the recent graduation of Sergeant Thomas Yehl from the School of Police Staff and Command (SPSC) at Northwestern University. Read the press release.
- On February 27, 2015, Village agrees to negotiated electric aggregation rate adjustment due to regulatory events. Read more about it.
- On February 3, 2015, Village staff presented an update to the Board of Trustees on the Village's progress in completing its Master Infrastructure Plan (MIP). The MIP allocates $86.8 million between 2010 and 2023 to improve Village streets and sewers. See the presentation here.
- On February 2, 2015, with snow having piled up around town, Hinsdale Fire Chief Rick Ronovsky is encouraging residents to "adopt a hydrant" near their homes by removing any snow that is covering the hydrant. Read more about it.
- On November 24th, 2014, the Village of Hinsdale Fire Department launches its "Keep the Wreath Red" Program. Read about the program here.
- On November 17th, 2014, the Village of Hinsdale switched their Pay-by-Phone system to Passport Parking. Read about it here.
- On November 16th, 2014, the Hinsdale Police Department has investigated two incidents of Residential Burglary. The burglaries occurred at residential homes located in the 500 blk of N. Grant Street, and 500 blk N. Clay. Read the press release here.
- On November 10th, 2014, there was a root fire at the Graue Mill Medical Offices. Read the following press release.
- On November 10th, 2014, Police and safety officials in Hinsdale are reminding residents to fasten their seat belts and drive sober over the Thanksgiving holiday or run the risk of receiving a ticket. Read the press release here.
- On November 10th, 2014, the Village of Hinsdale welcomes the new Public Services Director. Read about the new Public Services Director here.
- On November 7th, 2014, the Hinsdale Police Department has investigated an incident of Residential Burglary which occurred in the 400 blk S. Madison Street. Read the press release here.
- On October 29th, there was a structure fire in Hinsdale. Read the Press Release here.
- On October 13th, the Village of Hinsdale established Ebola protocols. Read more here.
- On October 11th, the Hinsdale Fire and Police Department had their Open House 2014. Read more here.
- Beginning October 7th, the Village of Hinsdale will now use PassportParking for its mobile parking payments, the same service in use in over 16 villages and cities in Chicagoland! Read more here.
- On October 6th, the Hinsdale Fire and Police worked together to save a man's life! Read the Press Release here.
- On October 6th, the Hinsdale Fire Department celebrated Fire Prevention Week. Read more about it here.