How Can We Help You?
June 26, 2021 Flooding Updates
Since the onslaught of the flooding Saturday, June 26, 2021, Village staff has been communicating with representatives of the Tollway and the Village’s engineering firm, HR Green, to assess the damage and determine the cause of the extensive flooding.
Correspondence & Updates
- June 29 - Letter to Residents from The Village of Hinsdale
- June 30 - Statement from the Illinois Tollway regarding the recent flooding
- July 2 - Letter to Residents from The Village of Hinsdale with attached Tollway Claims Form
- July 9 - Letter to Residents from The Village of Hinsdale regarding the Tollway's July 9th Update
- July 15 - Update from the Illinois Tollway
- July 23 - Update from the Illinois Tollway
If you sustained property damage as a result of the June 26 flood event, please complete the Tollway's Claim Form to initiate the claim process. Completed forms should be returned to:
Illinois State Toll Highway Authority
2700 Ogden Avenue
Downers Grove, Illinois 60515
The Village also requests that you copy the Village on any communication with the Tollway at HinsdaleOutreach@villageofhinsdale.org