How Can We Help You?
Per the Illinois Department of Public Health, effective Tuesday, January 26, Region 8 including DuPage County will move to the less restrictive Tier 1 of the COVID-19 Resurgence Mitigations. The new mitigations include the allowance of limited indoor dining. Other highlights of the mitigation requirements are as follows, for additional details click here.
Bars and Restaurants
- Indoor service limited to lesser of 25 guests or 25% capacity per room
- Reservations required (reservations limited to 2-hour maximum and maximum of 4 persons per party)
Gathering Requirements (ex. Special events, meetings)
- Limit to lesser of 25 guests or 25% of overall room capacity both indoors and outdoors
Organized Group Recreation (ex. Fitness centers, sports)
- Sports should follow the All Sport Guidelines – click here
- Face coverings must be worn at all times at fitness centers
- Recreation, fitness centers, and outdoor activities not included in above exposure settings follow phase 4 guidance
In order to move to Phase 4, a region must meet the following metrics:
- A test positivity rate less =6.5% for three consecutive days, as measured by the 7-day rolling average; AND
- =20% available staffed ICU hospital beds for three consecutive days, on a 7-day rolling average; AND
- No sustained increase in the number of people in the hospital with COVID-19 for seven out of 10 days, on a 7-day average.