How Can We Help You?
Recreational Programming Cancellations
This list will be updated daily and participants will be emailed with updates as soon as they are available.
View the March 13th letter issued by the department regarding programming held at Village facilities through 3/31.
UPDATE (3/24/20): Per Governor's orders all programming will be postponed or cancelled through April 7. Individual participants enrolled in programs will be contacted via email with more information. This is the best way to receive information on the current state of the program you are specifically enrolled in. If you have questions please call our office at 630-789-7091
Thursday, March 12
- Sports R Us Soccer/Tball at Monroe School (312084-A) cancelled 3/19 too
- Sports R Us Basketball at Monroe School (312089-A) cancelled 3/19 too
- Pre-Ballet/Tap at Claredon Hills Park District (214003-A) cancelled through 3/29
- Chicago Elite Volleyball at Clarendon Hills Middle School (312199-A) cancelled through 3/29
Friday, March 13
- Karate at Burr Ridge Park District
Saturday, March 14
- Chess Tournament at Burr Ridge Park District
Sunday, March 15
- Skyhawks T-Ball at The Community House (317116-A)
Programs at The Lodge at KLM Park: Cancellations through 4/7
- Ballroom Dance at The Lodge
- Mindful Vinyasa Flow Yoga at The Lodge (held virtually)
- Gentle Yoga at The Lodge (held virtually)
- Taekwondo at The Lodge (new sessions will be postponed)
- Fencing at The Lodge (new sessions will be postponed)
- Animal Crackers at Burr Ridge through 4/9
- Gymnastics at Westmont until further notice
- Programs held at Lakeview Nature Center (Oakbrook Terrace) through 4/5
- Programs held at Darien Park District through 4/5
- Programs held at Clarendon Hills Park District through 4/7
- Programs held at The Community House through 4/7
- Letter to Parks and Recreation Participants and Families 3/13/20
- Press Release 3/12/2020
The Village has additional information regarding COVID-19 on this web page.