How Can We Help You?

Private Utility Construction

Below is a list of private utility company's permit request forms to conduct work in the Village of Hinsdale. Per the franchise agreement between each private utility company and the Village of Hinsdale, the private utility company is allowed to construct and maintain their facilities in the public right of way and in easements. Permit requests include streets and/or a map to identify who is impacted. Residents are encouraged to view the requests below to see if there is any work being conducted in their area. If you have questions about the private utility improvements, please contact the private utility company. 

All contractors or subcontractors that are performing work for the utility companies within the corporate limits of the Village of Hinsdale must be registered with the Village. To register, complete the Utility Contractor's Registration Application and submit the form with payment at the Village Hall.  Contractors will need to complete a Utility Permit Application and comply with all applicable Village codes when doing work in the right of way. The Utility Permit Application, Utility Contractor's Registration Application, the Utility Construction in the Right of Way Ordinance and insurance requirements can be found below:
1.  Utility Permit Application  
2.  Utility Contractor's Registration Application  
3.  Utility Construction in the Right of Way Ordinance (7-1G)  
4.  Utility Contractor Insurance Requirements  

Below is a list of pending and approved utility permits sorted by utility company: 

To view Small Cell Wireless Permit information and applications, click here.

AT&T Permits

Comcast Permits

ComEd Permits

Nicor Permits

Telecommunication Permits

Miscellaneous Permits