Reservations for the Fall Festival are now FULL
Join us for a version of our annual Hinsdale Fall Family Festival! Stop by Katherine Legge Memorial Park to pick up your FREE Fall Fest Goodie Bag containing crafts, items from sponsors, and a pumpkin! Plus have a fall photo taken by The Hinsdalean or have a your costume judged by The Chamber along the way, then make your way to downtown Hinsdale to trick-or-treat with participating retailers and support our local business community!
The day's event includes:
- Free Fall Fest Goodie Bags containing craft items, a pumpkin, and giveaways from our sponsors!
- Costume Contest judging with the Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce (winners will be contacted after the event)
- Fall photos taken by The Hinsdalean
- Trick-or-Treating in the downtown business district will be from 11am - 2pm at participating retailers
Festivities will abide by current State COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Masks must be worn when at the event if over the age of 2 years.
- Social distancing of at least 6ft should be maintained at all times from those outside your household.
- Do not attend the event if you are exhibiting symtoms of COVID-19. Attendees exhibiting symtoms or appear ill will be asked to leave the event.
Generously Sponsored by:
Are you interested in sponsoring the 2020 Fall Festival? Reach thousands of Hinsdale and surround community members!
Contact Sammy Hanzel, Recreation Supervisor for information on sponsorship opportunities:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (630)789-7097