Hinsdale Community Pool
HINSDALE COMMUNITY POOL NOW OPEN!
The pool is opening in compliance with the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and State of Illinois Phase 4 restrictions.
Beginning Monday, June 29th, the Hinsdale Community Pool will expand its' use to include open swim and wading pool hours. Please read the FAQ for details.Reservations are still required for all swim times.
Reservations can be made up to one week in advance of the date you wish to visit by calling
(630)789-7090/91 or (630)789-7098
Monday-Friday 8:30am-4pm and Saturdays 10am-4pm
Pre-sign your Pool Waiver! Print here
The Hinsdale Community Swimming Pool facility features:
* 50 meter pool with 25 yard “L” shape design depth from 3.5 to 5 feet
* Diving pool with drop slide and two one-meter and one three-meter diving boards
* Wading pool includes a zero depth walk-in wading pool with water play features
* Sunbathing area
* Bathhouse with locker rooms
* Concession area is included
Pool Phone: (630)789-7098/99
Village Office: (630)789-7090