How Can We Help You?
Neighborhood Architectural Resource Surveys
In 1999, prior to the creation of the Historic Preservation Commission, a Reconnaissance Survey was completed of the entire community. The creation of the final report included the listing of all significant structures within designated areas and the listing of scattered sites for the remaining portions of the community.
Since the creation of the Historic Preservation Commission the following areas have been surveyed:
- Town of Hinsdale. Completed in November 2001.
- Robbins Park I. Completed in January 2003.
- Downtown Commercial District. Completed in October 2003.
- North Hinsdale. Completed in April 2005.
- North Hinsdale East District. Completed in April 2006.
- Robbin's Park II
Please contact the Village Planner at (630) 789-7030 with any questions and for assistance in designating your home as a landmark.