How Can We Help You?
Effective November 2, 2022, Hinsdale Water Customers will be able to access their Water Billing Account on the new Village’s Water Billing Portal. The new functionality will allow online access to your Water Billing Account and add the ability to make credit card payments. Also newly available is the ability to receive water bills via email.
Please see the following details to help get started.
- Account Numbers & Customer ID Numbers: Hinsdale Water Bills include an Account Number AND a Customer ID Number. These numbers can be found on your current water bill and are needed to register on the new online portal.
- E-Bill: The Village will also begin to provide the option to receive your water bill via e-mail. To arrange e-billing, please call the Water Billing Department at 630-789-7020.
- Direct Debit: Note: Customers who are currently signed up for direct debit from their bank account will not be impacted by the new functionality.
To get started:
If you have any questions, please call the Hinsdale Water Billing Department at 630-789-7020.
Apply for New Water Service/Make Service to Account
Apply for new water service or make changes to your water account by calling 630-789-7020.
If you are moving, please call the Village Offices at 630-789-7020 to arrange for a final reading at least five days prior to the closing date. You will need the service address, closing date, and forwarding address for the final bill.
Receive Water Bill Via Email
To arrange e-billing, please call the Water Billing Department at 630-789-7020.
Payments for Water
- Pay your water bill online: click here to pay your water bill online
- Pay by mail: Using the envelope provided, send payment stub and personal checks to the Treasury Center (36238 Treasury Center, Chicago IL, 60694-6200).
- Pay by bank check: Send to Village Hall (19 E. Chicago Ave., Hinsdale IL, 60521).
- Pay by credit card: No fees attached! Call 630-789-7020 or pay in-person at Village Hall.
- Pay in person: Pay in person at Village Hall. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards (no Discover cards accepted).
- Drop-off: Drop-off payments in drop boxes located outside the door of Village Hall or in the silver drop box located in the horseshoe drive. Payments will be processed next business day.
The Village bills for sewer services at 15% of your water charge. This charge is included with your water bill.
DuPage County residents are all serviced by Flagg Creek Sanitary District for sanitary sewer. An account must be established with Flagg Creek, because they are a separate entity. Please call 630-323-3299 or visit flaggcreekwrd.org.
Register for Auto-Debit