Court Reservation Policies and Procedures
Hinsdale Platform Tennis Court Reservation Procedure
Every holder of a paddle pass can see what courts are available and reserve a court via the Internet. Only pass members can reserve courts. Here's how it works:
- Go to the reservations system website at http://www.peoriawebdesign.com/hinsdalepaddle.
- You will have two options. The first is to go to court reservations. Use this link to make any court reservations. The second link is for event registrations. Use this link to sign up for any special events that are being offered. Type in the general password which is "hinsdale". This password is the same for all paddle pass holders.
- You will be taken to either the reservations page or event registration depending on which link you use. Use the following instructions to make court reservations.
- Select the date you want to look at. The system will let you see up to ten days in advance.
- Select your name and the names of your other 3 players from the drop-down lists.
- Select a time and a court.
- Select "Reserve Court".
- Put in your Paddle Pass number. This is the number on the pass membership you received from the Village. If you can't find your pass please contact the Village of Hinsdale Park and Recreation Office at (630) 789-7090.
- Press the "Update Court Reservation" button.
- When the screen updates and shows your reservation press the "Print Confirmation" button and print a copy for your records. This will prevent any confusion at the courts.
- You can cancel the court by repeating the process but selecting "Cancel Court" in step d.
- Pass numbers will only be assigned to people that are old enough to participate in the sport (ages 5 and older). They are not to be used for making a reservation for a child who is not old enough to play.
- For event registrations, choose the desired class and follow the instructions on the screen.
Reservations can be made right up until 15 minutes before your court time. On-line reservations have precedence over any walk-on players.
Reservations are limited to one (1) reservation during prime time per week.
Prime Time Defined
5:30 p.m. -10:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday
|8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
Unlimited non-prime time reservations can also be made.
Specific requests for court reservations must be made by email through the Parks and Recreation office.
Questions or comments about the system?
Please call the Parks and Recreation Department at 630-789-7090