2015 Reconstruction Project
The 2015 Reconstruction project completely rebuilt sections of roads in need of repairs. The project also aimed to help manage stormwater in frequently flooded areas through multiple means, including separation of combined sewers into separate sanitary and storm sewers. This will help prevent sewage from overflowing into houses and streets during heavy rain.
- Construction began April 2015 and was completed in the Fall of 2015.
- Separate +/-2,500 feet of combined sewer on Ravine Road to eliminate sanitary sewer overflows in homes & on streets.
- Improve stormwater management in identified localized flooding areas at the intersection of Forest/Ravine and on Ravine from Elm to Oak.
- Reconstruct +/-5,600 feet of roads in fair - poor condition.
- Replace +/-2,250 feet of water main pipe in poor condition.
- Line or replace +/-1,600 feet of sanitary sewer pipe.
- Areas Improved
- Ravine Road Garfield to County Line Road
- Radcliff Way Ravine to Hickory
- Forest Road The Lane to Hickory
- Elm Street Ravine to Hickory
- Mills Street At Minneola right of way
- Oak Street The Lane to Ravine