The 2015 Resurfacing Project aimed to repair streets in need of maintenance as well as replacing old water and sanitary pipes.
- Construction began 3/16/15 and has been completed.
- Resurface +/-6,000 feet of roads in fair – poor condition.
- Replace +/-2,200 feet of water main pipe in poor condition.
- Line or replace +/-1,900 feet of sanitary sewer pipe.
- Areas Improved
- Lincoln Street North to Hickory
- N. Stough Street Quincy to South End
- S. Stough Street Chicago to Chestnut
- Second Street Monroe to Vine